Our online booking service had undergone a restyle – see what we did there?
You may need to register in order to book an appointment. When booking online, you will be required to pay a small booking deposit.
- When booking a hair colour or lites service an allergy test must be performed 48hrs in advance of the service. An allergy test is required if you are a new colour client or have not had an appointment with us for over 6 months. Should you not make arrangements for an allergy test before your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and you may be charged up to 100% of the total appointment value.
- Please note that we will not perform colour or lite services on an person under the age of 16.
- A deposit is taken to secure an online booking, and will be taken off your final bill. We reserve the right to charge you 50% of the full appointment value if you miss your appointment, if you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, or if you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment. To view our full booking, allergy testing and cancellation policy click here: Booking Policy
- You may be contacted by a member of staff to alter timings and discuss your service requirements.
- You may find limited or no availability for some days. In this case please call us on 01455 245245 and we can add you to the waiting list.