Fox Hair Design – Covid-19 Updates
Salon Re-Opening April 12, 2021
UPDATED : April 16, 2021
We re-opened our salons on April 12, 2021.
We have called all guests who missed appointments during lockdown. If we called you and could speak with you we left a voicemail message. Please call us back if you require an appointment.
If you are an existing guest, who didn’t have an appointment booked during lockdown, you can request to be added to our rebooking lists HERE. Please avoid contacting stylists directly, they have no access to the booking system from home.
Due to high demand, we are unable to offer appointments to guests who have not visited the salon before. We hope to review this soon.
Our telephone lines are open, but at very busy times we may divert calls to a voicemail system. Voicemail messages will be responded to as soon as possible.
The team and I are looking to seeing you all very soon.
Thank you for your continued patronage and support.
Best Wishes | Carl Fox
When We Re-Open
- TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Due to track and trace guideline we are unable to accept walk in appointments. Please call us on 01455 245245 to book your appointment or use our online booking system HERE.
- COLOUR SERVICES
If we’ve not seen your for a while, or if you are new to the salon, we will need to see you for a colour consultation and allergy test. Colour consultations and allergy tests are by pre booked appointment only.
- We will ask all guests for a deposit to secure your appointment.
- We are observing social distancing. The number of people allowed in the salon is reduced.
- Our waiting areas are closed. Please DO NOT arrive too early for your appointment; if you do you will be asked to wait outside. Likewise if you are late we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please come to the salon on your own. Sorry but your friends or family won’t be allowed in with you.
- We can only perform the service that you have booked.
- PLEASE DO NOT
Come to the salon if you have any Coronavirus symptoms, or have had symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment. Our team reserve the right to turn you away if you appear unwell.
- FACE MASKS
You must wear a face mask when entering the salon, and throughout your appointment. This is now law. Please bring your own.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands thoroughly at reception. There is also hand sanitiser on every work area, please use it.
- Upon entering the salon, you will be asked to hang your own coat. Please only bring one small handbag with you.
- STYLIST PPE
Your stylist will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance with current government guidelines.
- Magazines have been removed from the salon. You are welcome to bring a book or electronic device and use our complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Refreshment menus will be reduced and drinks will be served in disposable cups.
- You can continue to support us by purchasing home haircare, your stylist has a wealth of knowledge of everything we stock. He or She will help you with haircare needs and pick your take home products from our shelves for you.
- Payment for appointments will be limited to Credit or Debit card ONLY.
We look forward to welcoming you back in to the salons, following new Fox Hair Design Covid-19 Secure measures.