Fox Hair Design – Covid-19 Secure Measures
Published by Carl Fox [updated September 24th, 2020]
Fox Hair Design salons in Barwell and Hinckley reopened on Sunday 5th July. We have worked tirelessly to put measures in place to make Fox Hair Covid-19 Secure. Please take a moment to read through this article to understand what a next visit to your hairdresser will be like.
Safety within the salon is paramount. We will follow all guidance issued by HM Government and Public Health England specific to the hairdressing industry. We may adopt policies and working practises, where appropriate, that go above and beyond published guidance. The measures set out below will change in line with updates issued by HM Government.
- TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT – Due to track and trace guideline we are unable to accept walk in appointments. Please call us on 01455 245245 to book your appointment or use our online booking system HERE.
- COLOUR SERVICES – If we’ve not seen your for a while, or if you are new to the salon, we will need to see you for a colour consultation and allergy test. Colour consultations and allergy tests are by pre booked appointment only.
- We will ask your for a deposit to secure your appointment – this is for guests old and new.
- If you are shielding please contact us for an appointment when your shielding period is over.
- We are observing social distancing. The number of people allowed in the salon is reduced.
- Our waiting areas are closed. Please DO NOT arrive too early for your appointment; if you do you will be asked to wait outside. Likewise if you are late we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please come to the salon on your own. Sorry but your friends or family won’t be allowed in with you.
- We can only perform the service that you have booked.
- DO NOT come to the salon if you have any Coronavirus symptoms, or have had symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment. Our team reserve the right to turn you away if you appear unwell.
- FACE MASKS – You must wear a face mask when entering the salon, and throughout your appointment. This is now law. Please bring your own.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands thoroughly at reception. There is also hand sanitiser on every work area, please use it.
- Upon entering the salon, you will be asked to hang your own coat. Please only bring one small handbag with you.
- STYLIST PPE – Your stylist will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance with current government guidelines.
- Magazines have been removed from the salon. You are welcome to bring a book or electronic device and use our complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Refreshment menus will be reduced and drinks will be served in disposable cups.
- You can continue to support us by purchasing home haircare, your stylist has a wealth of knowledge of everything we stock. He or She will help you with haircare needs and pick your take home products from our shelves for you.
- Payment for appointments will be limited to Credit or Debit card ONLY.
We look forward to welcoming you back in to the salons, following new Fox Hair Design Covid-19 Secure measures.