Fox Hair Design – Covid-19 Update
Published by Carl Fox [Updated December 30th, 2020]
Tier 4 Salon Closure
UPDATED : December 30th , 2020
We can’t wait to see you all again in the New Year.
Writing this email feels somewhat like déjà vu! Leicestershire enters Tier 4 restrictions from 00:01 Thursday 31st December 2020. This means that we have to close our doors again and until further notice.
During Tier 4 restrictions, our online booking portal will be temporarily closed. However, we hope to have this open again when we get the green light that Tier 4 restrictions are ending. We will continue to update you through social media, email and SMS.
As soon as we are told that we can reopen, we will contact guests who missed an appointment to reschedule.
Our telephone lines will be closed during the period of restrictions, but there is a voicemail system. Voicemail messages will be responded to periodically. You may also email enquiries to email@example.com but there may be a delay in responding.
We do hope you had as good a Christmas as possible. The team and I wish you a safe and Happy New Year. Please look out for one another, keep socially distanced 😷 and wash your hands 🤲🏻. Hopefully if we all stick to the rules 📚 we can re-open soon.
Most importantly, thank you for your continued patronage and support.
Best Wishes | Carl Fox
- TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Due to track and trace guideline we are unable to accept walk in appointments. Please call us on 01455 245245 to book your appointment or use our online booking system HERE.
- COLOUR SERVICES
If we’ve not seen your for a while, or if you are new to the salon, we will need to see you for a colour consultation and allergy test. Colour consultations and allergy tests are by pre booked appointment only.
- We will ask your for a deposit to secure your appointment – this is for guests old and new.
- If you are shielding please contact us for an appointment when your shielding period is over.
- We are observing social distancing. The number of people allowed in the salon is reduced.
- Our waiting areas are closed. Please DO NOT arrive too early for your appointment; if you do you will be asked to wait outside. Likewise if you are late we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please come to the salon on your own. Sorry but your friends or family won’t be allowed in with you.
- We can only perform the service that you have booked.
- PLEASE DO NOT
Come to the salon if you have any Coronavirus symptoms, or have had symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment. Our team reserve the right to turn you away if you appear unwell.
- FACE MASKS
You must wear a face mask when entering the salon, and throughout your appointment. This is now law. Please bring your own.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands thoroughly at reception. There is also hand sanitiser on every work area, please use it.
- Upon entering the salon, you will be asked to hang your own coat. Please only bring one small handbag with you.
- STYLIST PPE
Your stylist will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance with current government guidelines.
- Magazines have been removed from the salon. You are welcome to bring a book or electronic device and use our complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Refreshment menus will be reduced and drinks will be served in disposable cups.
- You can continue to support us by purchasing home haircare, your stylist has a wealth of knowledge of everything we stock. He or She will help you with haircare needs and pick your take home products from our shelves for you.
- Payment for appointments will be limited to Credit or Debit card ONLY.
We look forward to welcoming you back in to the salons, following new Fox Hair Design Covid-19 Secure measures.