Published by Carl Fox [updated July 15th, 2020]
The salons reopened on Sunday 5th July. Please take a moment to read through this article to understand what your next visit to Fox Hair Design will be like. There are some important do’s and don’ts.
The safety of our guests and team members is paramount. We will follow all guidance issued by HM Government and Public Health England specific to the hairdressing industry as a minimum. We may adopt policies and working practises, where appropriate, that go above and beyond published guidance. The measures set out below will change in line with updates issued by HM Government.
- TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT – We’ve got through our waiting lists, so please call us on 01455 245245 to book your appointment. For the time being our online booking system is switched off.
- COLOUR SERVICES – If we’ve not seen your for a while, or if you are new to the salon we will need to see you for a colour consultation and allergy test.
- We will ask your for a deposit to secure your appointment – this is for guests old and new.
- If you are shielding please contact us for an appointment when your shielding period is over.
- We are observing social distancing. The number of people allowed in the salon is reduced. That means your normal stylist will work different days and times to normal.
- Our waiting areas are closed. Please DO NOT arrive too early for your appointment; if you do you will be asked to wait outside. Likewise if you are late we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please come to the salon on your own. Sorry but your friends or family won’t be allowed in with you.
- We can only perform the service that you have booked.
- DO NOT come to the salon if you have any Coronavirus symptoms, or have had symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment. Our team reserve the right to turn you away if you appear unwell.
- FACE MASKS – You must wear a face mask when entering the salon, and throughout your appointment. Please bring your own.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands thoroughly at reception. There is also hand sanitiser on every work area, please use it.
- Upon entering the salon, you will be asked to hang your own coat. Please only bring one small handbag with you.
- Your stylist will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Magazines have been removed from the salon.
- Refreshment menus will be reduced and drinks will be served in disposable cups.
- You can continue to support us by purchasing home haircare, your stylist has a wealth of knowledge of everything we stock. He or She will help you with haircare needs and pick your take home products from our shelves for you.
- Payment for appointments will be limited to Credit or Debit card ONLY.
We look forward to welcoming you back in to the salons