New Year, New Hue?
A Fresh New Look for 2017 at Fox Hair Design Salons in Barwell and Hinckley
If you’re ready to start 2017 with a gorgeous new haircut & colour our skilled hairdressers in Barwell and Hinckley are on hand to take care of all your hairstyling needs. Call Fox Hair Design to book your cutting and colouring appointments in Barwell & Hinckley, Leicestershire on 01455 633055.
Hair Colour Change for 2017
Whether you just want to brighten up your hair colour or go for a dramatic hair colour change follow our top hair colouring tips then sit back, relax and let the best hair cutting and hair colourists in Hinckley and Barwell transform your locks for the year ahead.
Steps to determine your correct hair colour choice:
- Have an in-depth colour consultation. Fox hair design salons offer free hair consultations in Hinckley and Barwell. Our team of Professional Redken colour specialists will talk you through what hair colouring services are right for you.
- Take pictures of what you do and don’t like to show your colour expert. Visual examples are a great way to help get the correct hair colouring service and avoid confusion.
- If you have a warm skin tone, think coffee and chocolate hair colours!
- If you have a cool, pale skin tone, think icy/platinum hues for blondes and fiery coppers for red heads (check out the gorgeous hair colour transformation below).
Brand New Hairstyle for 2017
Now your hair colour has been transformed let the best hair stylists in Barwell and Hinckley compliment it with a brand new hair cut…
Steps to determine correct haircut/re-style:
- Ensure to advise your stylist of any hair growth patterns and where your hair normally parts
- Consider your lifestyle and commitment to maintaining your hairstyle
- Don’t be scared to give us your opinion, we need your input to get it right!
What hair cut suits my face shape?
- Choppy, shorter layers give the illusion of a longer face by adding height to the cut
- Collarbone length hair and layers add balance to heart shaped faces
- Disguise high foreheads by adding sweeping, side fringes
- Try adding waves to oval shaped faces to add width