Wedding Hair Tips for Bride Grooms – Fox Hair Design Salons in Barwell & Hinckley
Guys sometimes get off lightly when it comes to organising their wedding, but there is still preparation to be done in the hair department! Once you’ve ticked your formal attire off the checklist, it’s time to make sure your hair looks its best on your big day.
As the groom, you want to look immaculately-groomed so let the team of expert stylists at Fox Hair Design salons in Barwell and Hinckley help. We create the best hairstyles for wedding grooms, ushers and guests.
Check out these hairstyle ideas for inspiration. If you would like to boost your hair colour or blend your grey hairs, make sure you book in for a free consultation by calling us on 01455 245245.
1. Casual Wedding Hairstyles for Men
If your style is naturally thick, tousled and textured, lucky you! Plenty of male celebs choose the messy look for the red carpet as their go-to formal hairstyle. Your Fox hair stylist will ensure your waves look natural and stay in place throughout the day.
2. Formal Wedding Hairstyles for Men
Slick hair is a popular formal hairstyle for men. It’s a good idea to use a matte product that won’t show up shiny in wedding photos, though. Your Fox Hair Design stylist will make sure your hair looks perfect for you on the big day.
3. Wedding Hairstyles for Men with Curly Hair
Be proud and show off your curls! Your stylist will work with the natural curl of your hair to create a great shape before working a curl cream through hair to define curl and fight off any frizz.
Wedding Day Grooming: Do’s & Don’ts
- DO pop into one of our salons soon after your engagement. We can help you create a grooming-plan so that your hair can reach its full potential.
- DO bring in some screenshots of your favourite looks. Although we might not be able to make you look like David Beckham, odds are we can recreate his latest hairstyle!
- DON’T be clueless about how to style your hair and leave it to the last minute – it will look like it!
- DON’T treat your hair as an afterthought.