Top Tips To Help You Keep Your New Year Resolutions from Fox Hair Design Salons in Barwell & Hinckley
Have you made a New Year’s Resolution? We all start the year with great intentions, but how many of us actually stick to our goals?
We vow to eat more healthily, exercise more, cut down on alcohol and spend more time with family and friends – but studies show that we’ve usually broken most of our resolutions by the first week in February.
Psychologists say that if we break our resolutions into smaller targets, we’re more likely to stick to them and succeed. It helps if we have a plan otherwise it can feel like a mountain to climb.
So, what can we do to stick to our goals?
How to Keep Your New Year Resolution
- Do not despair! According to the American Psychological Association, you can stick to your New Year’s resolution by following these steps:
- Start out with one resolution. Focus your energy on changing just one aspect of your life and you are more likely to succeed.
- Try a new resolution in 2019. Revisiting resolutions you didn’t achieve before could lead to frustration and disappointment.
- Think about what’s really important to you. You don’t have to follow the crowd and go with the usual resolutions.
- Don’t give up – we all have ups and downs. Try not to be too hard on yourself. If you’ve already broken your resolution, recover and get back on track as soon as possible.
New Year Resolution: Have a Hair Makeover at Fox Hair Design salons in Barwell or Hinckley
If you’ve been wearing the same old hairstyle for years, why not make a change for 2019? A makeover is a great New Year’s resolution that is well within your reach and easy to achieve.
A new haircut, style or colour can give you a massive boost in confidence and that often has a knock-on effect in other areas of your life. You may find the confidence to socialise more, apply for that job or promotion, or join your local gym!
Our hair and colour experts are trained to understand which hairstyles suit different face shapes and which hair colours will look best with your skin tone and eye colour. Your stylist will listen and advise you on some hairstyles that will suit you and your sense of style.
Whatever your needs, we are here to help men and women achieve the hair of their dreams in 2019. Give us a call on 01455 245245 or book online here for your makeover appointment.