New Year’s Hair Resolutions!
What’s Your New Year Resolution? A Makeover? Then It’s Time To Visit Fox Hair Design Salons in Barwell or Hinckley!
Been wearing the same hairstyle for years? Why not make a change for 2020? A makeover is a great New Year’s resolution that is well within your reach and easy to achieve.
A new haircut, style or colour can give you a massive boost in confidence and that often has a knock-on effect in other areas of your life. You may find the confidence to socialise more, apply for that job or promotion, or join your local gym!
Our hair and colour experts are trained to understand which hairstyles suit different face shapes and which hair colours will look best with your skin tone and eye colour. Your stylist will listen and advise you on some hairstyles that will suit you and your sense of style.
Whatever your needs, we are here to help men and women achieve the hair of their dreams in 2020. Give us a call on 01455 245245 or book online here for your makeover appointment. New clients will receive 25% off their service. Find out more about our New Guest Offer here.
Strange & Interesting Facts About Your Hair!
Did you know…?
- A healthy strand of hair can stretch an extra 30% when it’s wet. So take care when brushing or combing through wet locks!
- Your hair grows slightly faster in warm weather because heat stimulates your circulation which encourages your hair to grow.
- Give a strand of your hair – with the follicle attached – and a forensic scientist could find out lots about you including your ancestry, parental lineage and even some medical information.
- Men’s and women’s hair are identical in structure.
- Red is the rarest hair colour with only about 1 per cent of the world’s population being red-heads. Black is the most common hair colour with around 80% having black or dark hair. As for real blondes – there are about two per cent.
- Hair can grow anywhere on the human body with the exception of the palms of hands, soles of feet, eyelids, lips, and mucous membranes.
- Blondes have the most number of hair strands. Redheads have the least number.
- At any given time, 90 per cent of the hairs in your scalp are growing. The remaining 10 per cent are in their resting phase.
- A single hair has a life span of approximately five years.